View Single Post
05-16-12, 01:37 PM   #12
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I still enjoy Wow, immensely. I still have a wonderful time raiding 3 nights a week. I came to Wow from EverQuest were we raided faithfully every other night. I've been playing for quite some time, but perhaps I enjoy it so much because my sweetheart plays the game with me (we met in EverQuest). Honestly I get bored when I have to play the game by myself, so I can see how others can tire of it easily.

As for their programming (bugs etc.), I don't have any issues with it whatsoever considering what it was like from where I came. That and my boyfriend is a programmer by trade, so I know how difficult things can be just from listening to him talk about the troubles he's encountered during his work day. Sometimes fixing an issue is not as cut and dry as an outsider might wish for it to be. Just doesn't work that way. As for the servers being down, that's also not as cut and dry and flipping the switch on and having a working server. Sometimes a problem is just not that easy to fix.

The one year agreement.. I knew what I was agreeing to before I agreed to it. Blizzard has the legal right to hold me to it weather I like it or not. If they chose not to let me out of the agreement, then I would expect to either keep paying the monthly fee or have them hire a collection agency to breath down my neck and ruin my credit history. I still love the game and I see myself continuing to play for a long time to come.. far past my 1 year agreement.

I know it sounds like I have no issues with Blizz. I do. I'm really not happy with some of the decisions they've made and mostly it's been class changes. Luckily I have other toons I can play and can change my main if I so desire. But none of those changes has irritated me enough to quit. At least not yet.