View Single Post
04-30-12, 02:28 AM   #1
Kithhurrn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How to get Skada to play nice

Not sure which is creating the nUI 1 and nUI 2 windows but they are both side by side in the stat box 1st time I load WoW after installing Skada. The title bar for both windows is just above the top edge of the stat box, almost like a tab. Ascetically I'd prefer it to be within the confines of the stat frame. If I delete a window the remaining window only fills half the width of the frame. When I unlock the window to 'stretch' it to fit the stat box that window immediately moves up just enough to cover the bag bar and 'snaps' to the right side. No matter how I try to get it back into place or where else I try to move it to the window snaps back to the right side (in line with where I tried to place it). The same thing occurs x2 if I don't delete a window but just unlock the windows to try to adjust them. What I'd like is for Skada to fill the stat box area with only 1 window and have that window show threat in combat and dps out of combat which is what I'm currently getting with Omen/Recount. Having 2 windows side by side is too crowded for my taste and makes it difficult to read the threat numbers at a quick glance while tanking. So question is...is this strictly a Skada (latest version) issue or is there some type of conflict happening between nUI+ (latest release)?

Edit: I just yanked my WTF, Cache and Interface folders launched default WoW, quit and dropped in clean install of nUI+, launched to make sure it was working properly, quit and added Skada. Same results as above. Running WoW with no addons other than Skada I am able to place the Skada window(s) anywhere I want and they stay put.

Last edited by Kithhurrn : 04-30-12 at 03:01 AM.