View Single Post
01-05-09, 04:07 AM   #2245
Delmara
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Warderbrad View Post
A second thing I noticed is that when I turned off the upper frame area that the micro Menu went away and even with Bartender I could not get it back. Is there a work around for that?
If the mouseover option or any of the other tips you were given don't work for you try the skin nUI_Transparent_Console in nUI's "optional files" section. I just posted it so it may be a little while before it's available. Basically what I did is created a skin to make the console graphics transparent. So what you will have is nUI's default thin black skin for the dashboard and no skin for the console. You'll still see the micro menu, ping time, and fps indicators.

This skin may cause some graphics issues with fubar and titan panel if you use those. By "issues" I mean that fubar/titan panel may not blend in nicely with the console graphics if you have a bar at the top of the screen. The functionality of fubar/titan panel will still work tho.

I made the addon mainly for myself because I want to see the information that is shown on the console, but don't like the perceived real estate the console graphics take up and didn't like nUI's mouseover option. So instead of complaining I did something about it.