View Single Post
01-05-09, 07:21 PM   #2258
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ive been getting that as well in Dalaran. Everything will be running fine then just flat bogs down. Occassionaly happening while taking a flight path as well. If on a flight path i usualy get dumped from the server completely. In Dal usualy just gets so bogged down its like running 1 frame every 20 seconds. I would normaly just atribute that to the 'Look theres 5000 people in Dal" situation but throw in the flight path situation and it has me a little concerned. Occasional stalls while questing.
If i can manage to work in a reload or if im forced to log back in it is usualy corected. I am hesitant to blame it on nUI as i have a strong belief that Blizz is doing something behind the scenes because there are just too many people out there having all kinds of mini lag issues etc. Dosnt help that my server is packed.

As an added note i have noticed the memory usage on nUI climbing since i first started using it about a month ago. Originaly nUI was running consistently under 5mb of mem, often times less than autobar, and now is more consistent in the 9-10mb range. I expect with modifications and as more features are added to nUI that the mem usage will go up slightly and this may be the cause, ill leave that up to you to judge. Dont know if it is related but just thought id toss it in there.
not for pleasure
but for survival

Last edited by spiritwulf : 01-05-09 at 07:28 PM. Reason: added note