View Single Post
11-24-10, 12:39 PM   #46
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chonl View Post
First, this is the best WoW addon out there! Thank you so much for your efforts and quick responses to problems. You guys rock and I have donated to the cause because of your outstanding efforts.
Thanks! It has been a huge amount of time to make all the changes needed for Cataclysm.

Originally Posted by chonl View Post
I just wanted to add that I too do not see quest givers on the map and was curious if that is a problem with just my setup or a known issue? Will this be fixed with the released that updates the database?
The quest data base in the current beta versions is empty, so Carbonite is using Blizzard's data, which ends up appearing as a point. We nuked all data in our database and as we collect new data from our files and users files, we will repopulate the database. We wanted a clean start since a large amount of quests have changed, been deleted or are new. Quest starters are part of our data that will reappear as we get new data.

The same goes for POI data. Haavok nuked much of it. He has already added every flight master location and will be adding more data this week.

I deleted all Kalimdor and EK gather nodes from CarboniteNodes today and made the 106 beta version delete that data from users. These will be added back as I get user files with new gather locations.

How to submit data:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21607