Thread: UI for Druid
View Single Post
01-04-07, 02:27 PM   #4
Ackley
A Kobold Labourer
Shape Shifting

figured this would be the best place to post this, if im wrong plz let me know, new to WOWI. but i am searching and searching for an addon that can simply cancel my shapeshift when i (this is the biggest complaint) try to talk to someone (NPC). i cant find anything even close, other then "StupidMount2" which i love btw. anyways, i just cant stand clicking a healing button in a panic, and tada, im in bear form, and i missed the hotkey, instead of just hitting healing twice (once to cancel bear form, other to cast spell), i gotta find the key to go back to human, then find the healing key again. and to make it worse, i go travel form, run to a griphon master, and of course, forget to change back before i can talk to him, i know others feel my pain here. if something exists, could someone please point me in the right direction? or maybe someone who knows an easy rewrite to a close UI/addon? sorry if it sounds like im complaining, i swear im not, just dont wanna be under descriptive and have ppl saying "what?!" thanks for your time
on second thought, maybe i should have put this in the addon request forum, if this is completely out of line, please moderators delete this post and i will repost it appropiatly (SP) in the proper forum. thanks

Last edited by Ackley : 01-04-07 at 02:33 PM. Reason: second thought