View Single Post
08-01-12, 10:41 AM   #44
KysenMurrin
A Murloc Raider
Stacks weren't displaying for me in the first few releases but they're working fine now. They work the same as Timers, which are explained at the start of the thread. Add a display and choose Stacks as the type (first screen you see after selecting the aura, + button in the corner), set the activation to Dependency and select your main display, then set Source to the buff/debuff name.

I'm not a fan of stack and timer displays all being separated out from the main aura display like this, but setting it up is fairly intuitive once you have the idea.

The one bit that feels less intuitive is having to set the Source for the timer/stacks independantly, with it not having any link to the buff/debuff you already used as an activation in the main display. I realise that Activations and Sources won't always be the same things, and the current form of the addon will be good for making auras with more complex and specific conditions, but it seems like there should be an easy way to make a basic aura that just shows icon/timer/stacks all pulled from one spell source.