Thread: My New UI
View Single Post
03-01-07, 10:22 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
1. I might actually prefer number 3 or 4... I'm a tad bit OCD, and having that gaping empty space while not in a raid would eat at my brain. I also love to have everything pretty close to centered/evened out. This creates a sense of balance visually and is not distracting. Also, I couldn't *really* tell, since your camera was zoomed in in that first screenshot, but I would suggest a viewport since your background frames are so thick and opaque.

2. I use Bartender3. You can get it here or at wowace.

3. I have Antagonist and Chronometer, but my husband prefers nECB. I haven't tried nECB personally, however.

4. As for FuBar plugins.... I think the basics are a must have: bags, money, durability, performance, clock, volume, etc. FactionsFu is nice if you're tracking rep, FuXPFu places a pretty xp bar as a border on your FuBar (it can also track rep), GarbageFu makes it easy to dump those grays at a vendor, MailFu allows you to dump the mail icon around your minimap if you're moving/customizing your map, MicroMenuFu puts your character/talents/spellbook/etc menu up in FuBar, PetInfoFu for hunters/locks, TopScoreFu to keep track of damage records... I use a few more than that, but those are the best, I think.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh