View Single Post
07-15-13, 12:48 PM   #3
zbugrkx
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi and thank you for your answer.

sorry for such a nebbish question but, what/where exactly should i find what you would like to see ? i do register the combat log unfiltered in the add-on, but i'm not familiar with such thing. is that printed somewhere in the cache/variables ?

i tried a suggestion from someone to print what it is showing :

Code:
local function _RelevantMember(flag)
	if type(flag) == 'string' then print("flag returned a string:", flag); return; end
but that was just a bad idea and more or less crashed everything (there are too many lua errors etc etc)

Although, here is a more complete error that happens (just realized the original one was missing a few lines)

Code:
Core.lua:411: bad argument #1 to "band" (number expected, got string)
<in C code>
dMeter-3.6\Core.lua:411: in function <dMeter\Core.lua:409>
dMeter-3.6\Core.lua:2776: in function <dMeter\Core.lua:2636>
dMeter-3.6\Core.lua:3193: in function <dMeter\Core.lua:3191>

Locals:
flag = -2147483648
guid = ""
bit = <table> {
 band = <func> =[C]:-1
 mod = <func> =[C]:-1
 rshift = <func> =[C]:-1
 arshift = <func> =[C]:-1
 bor = <func> =[C]:-1
 bnot = <func> =[C]:-1
 lshift = <func> =[C]:-1
 bxor = <func> =[C]:-1
}
_CheckForOwner = <func> @dMeter\Core.lua:361
_GetOwner = <func> @dMeter\Core.lua:352
and yeah maybe it is somewhere else but it's always pointing to the same place all the time, and it "seem" to happen when units with pets are around. but sometime, i'll be spamming spells around for 10mins without any errors popping and another moment, after 5sec of being in combat it appears…

Edit 2 : the easiest way i found to reproduce it is have a lock with me and wait for him to have a "proc Imp" this brings the error right away and will keep spamming it every few seconds.

Now i'm "convinced" more and more that it has to do with Guardians and not pet (since pet seem to be coded "okish") as guardians do not have names or id or something the add-on just get lost

Last edited by zbugrkx : 07-15-13 at 01:12 PM.