View Single Post
01-23-10, 09:41 AM   #230
Redwood Elf
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Darkhowl View Post
Hallow, i'm not particularly good at messing with addons.

I would like to know if there is any way to have your action button 1 switch to display the 'Vampiric bite' action during the Blood-Queen Lana'thel encounter?

During the encounter you get a Debuff called Essence of the Blood Queen, once the debuff is over you get another one called Frenzied Bloodthirst and your regular bars (blizzard standard) is replaced with the single ability Vampiric bite. (i'm just summing this up because i don't know wether it plays a factor or not.)

Is it just a matter of tweaking the single button to switch upon whatever effect it is? Vehicle, possession, pet? It might be something extremely simple that i just missed.

If i had the opportunity to fiddle with it i could probably have figured it out, but messing with this while there's an angry boss hurling blood bolts at you it might not be the smartest idea. xP
Like the skelleton transform in the troll instance, I'm betting this is on the posess bar.

you can either make a separate bar with the following custom states:

[bonusbar:5]
[]

just add buttons to the bonusbar:5 page, and give them action numbers 121 and up, and add no buttons to the other page, so it will only appear when you are on a vehicle or forceably shapeshifted.

You can also add a [bonusbar:5] state to your normal actionbar, but you will need to add ",nobonusbar:5" to the states on the other pages to make them change correctly.