View Single Post
07-11-12, 06:01 AM   #17
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I understand, and I'm sorry. I was pretty emotional yesterday. It's one of the things I have a hard time controlling, and you don't need to know more than about it, but lets just say it's not always in my power, but I can choose what to type and send and what not to. So I'm sorry if I was a little snappy.

I'm trying to learn, and I don't wanna give up. There has to be a way to fix these problems, and make it great. I believe I can do that, if I can just figure out how. That's why I keep trying, and that's why I stay active on this website.

Thanks for being honest, that's the most important.

And you guys are right, I did upload it excitedly, just to share it with people because I like it. But I got permission first before I did it.

I have used ENB's on other games too, so I have some knowledge of what lines in the enbseries.ini can do, but other than that, I have no idea. There is a few other files that come with other ENB's for different games that could be useful for this game, and I understand some of what's in it. For example, adding a cinematic feel to the screen by having a black bar at the top and bottom, so it will look like it's wide screen. But it wouldn't look exactly right considering it wasn't made for WoW. If there was an ENB made for WoW, it would be a lot easier. But that's what I'm trying to get at. I know there are features in it that don't do anything for WoW, and I'm trying to ween those out.

I don't understand code very well, and I'd like assistance with working on this project with someone that does understand the code used in these ENB's. But if I don't learn anything, eventually the project won't need me anymore. However, I simply just wanted to share something awesome with people and have some way of keeping it going, even if I don't know what I'm doing.

Last edited by Rammoth : 07-11-12 at 06:06 AM.