View Single Post
07-11-10, 12:27 PM   #12
Marauder_IIc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Telepavarion View Post
On the first picture you see a friend of mine playing a mage. The Talentspec says that the she is skilled as tank.

On the second one you see a shaman I never seen before. The talentspec says he has a holy talent skill.

So What I think is, that nUI mix the talentspec's of the players of an raid, because the priest under the shaman was skilled as Holy.
I have had this happen as well, however, I don't think it is somehting being jumbled in raid, or at least not the only thing happening.

As on many occasions in 5 mans I see a talent spec listed on the wrong class, but it is for a class not in the group. For example, Prot warrior, Assassination Rogue, Tree Druid, Hunter, Lock. And the Warrior showed Shadow for spec, when there was no priest to have gotten mixed with. I have errors like this many time, I never thought much of it (more just got a small laugh) but when I inspect them I can see talents correctly, so it isnt caching someone elses spec, but the pic in my 5man window still shows the same incorrect info.