View Single Post
05-24-13, 05:45 PM   #1
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
In some need of help with skada and quartz

Evening, as the title says.
After hours of searching for a solution to my problems without any success i'll just ask here instead.

1. Is there any way to get different colors on the castbars in Quartz?
For example, i want my target's castbar to be red and my own white, i did try to select "change color" in the target's config but that only makes the bar red when i target myself and cast something, when a mob or another players casts something it has the same color as all the others

2. How do i add an outline to the texts in Quartz?
I found this but that doesn't seem to work anymore since the code has changed.

3. Is there any way to change the position of the text (player names, dps, dmg etc) inside of the skada bars?
I would like it to get it up 1 px.
Carebear wrote this over at MMO but that doesn't seem to work anymore either, i tryed to change it to 0.5, 1, 2, 3, and so on but nothing happens.
And yes, i saved the lua and reloaded my UI

Originally Posted by Carebear
Go into the SpecializedLibBars-1.0//SpecializedLibBars-1.0.lua in skada, line 1320 and you can edit the self.timerLabel and self.label points to bump your text up half a pixel. It will make the text centered on skada instead of being slightly lower down!

Change:

Code:
self.timerLabel:SetPoint("RIGHT", self, "RIGHT", -6, 0)
To: (for example)

Code:
self.timerLabel:SetPoint("RIGHT", self, "RIGHT", -6, 0.5)
That slight change should bump the text up just enough to make it look like it's even in the middle of the bar. The value you need depends on the font and the height of your bars.
Thanks in advance<3