View Single Post
10-06-09, 09:03 PM   #6
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its a great idea to me as long as the infomation buttons in say a rotation aren't clickable. Then botting accusations are out of the way as you aren't doing anything more than providing information they can find on dozens of websites including blizzards.

Maybe something with loadable modules, so you could select a specific class and talent tree just so they'd have talent specific info like lock & load, some important talents need to be assumed. This would load only the specific info to the persons class and spec as needed saving on memory usage. This could let them switch back and forth if they are dual spec'd and if they have more than one toon they wouldn't need a different mod for each class/spec. Also make the onscreen info box like skada/recount style. Easily moved and scaled, with a lbd/fubar button to remove clutter from the screen when its not needed.

Of course my mod design skills are beyond horrible as I really don't understand alot of the code. Maybe I'm suggesting alot but that's all they are suggestions.

*Edit by def9 for spelling*

Last edited by def9 : 10-06-09 at 09:05 PM.