View Single Post
05-30-09, 10:54 PM   #4
Samsan
An Aku'mai Servant

Sliders and checkboxs

Thx for that, basically as you said, I just needed the checkboxes to tick untick which they do ... I also realized that I need to explain my problems much more clearly...sorry about the confusion. I ended up leaving the script running from the xml checkbox, figured that when you unlocked the frame, locked by default, it would move with the cursor still over the checkbox and release when locked or checked again. I got a bit fuzzed by it. There are 4 sliders in the options, Frame Scale, Background Alpha, Minimap Radius and Minimap position.

The checkboxes I have finally sorted out, thx heaps...they are checked by default so when adding the line "self:SetChecked(DWMPackBaseFrame.FrameLockCheckButton)" it caused the button to be double checked in essence so it required selection, then activation.

The frame scale slider just has the 2 settings for some reason and wont shrink incrementally, just jumps from 100 to 50 even though its set to move at "step value=1".

The minimap position slider doesn't seem to work nor does the radius slider but I need to look into lua script for those and an xml thingy to link it from the sliders...lol or the xml scripts.

My main issue is the buttonText in lua rep frame with scrollframe .... "arrrgh" though causing an error...it worked to start with then through an error "can't index local buttonText."

OH by the way I have given you a plug on the main options screen when it opens as a thx for all the help you're giving me. If you would like your mods or something added/mentioned let me know plz and I'll add it in there for you...free advertising...lol

Last edited by Samsan : 05-31-09 at 12:37 AM.