View Single Post
11-07-12, 10:36 AM   #19
Jaillyn
A Murloc Raider
The maps don't work fine right now. I don't know what dreamland you're living in. Any time I enter a dungeon or go into a cave, the map goes insane and doesn't know what it wants to tell me.

All I've seen you do is try to give Rythal a hard time when he's the one that stepped up to the plate to work on the addon when it seemed to be a sinking ship of disaster. He was entrusted with the reins of the addon and he is doing what he can. What more can you ask of someone? To do more than they are capable of doing? That's just silly.

The fact he didn't do this months ago isn't something he can even control. If he's doing things his way it's because he feels his way is the correct way. You've not even seen the results of his work yet and you've been on his case in multiple threads so far saying he can't do it.

How about you let him try to prove his worth and then make a judgement call.

Or, maybe, you search WoWInterface for a differen't questing mod and don't keep posting about how people should use that instead. Everyone is capable of finding a different mod if they want one.

Personally, I'm willing to wait and see Carbonite head in this new direction and see what happens. Rythal has my full support and I hope things work out. (Keep at it, man. Don't let this discouragement get to you.)