View Single Post
02-09-10, 08:27 PM   #8
tranceeternal
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by neuralassassin
Thats actually intended to work that way. When you switch to boomkin it changes just like when you shape shift to any other form, unfortunately their are only 10 bars and druids require an extra shape shift bar so you see it duplicated in the bottom right this is bar 10. If you put all your boomkin spells on that bar and leave the main bar on page 1 you will get all your spells on the primary bar.
It doesn't have to work this way. I came from using Dominos (and considered going back when I ran into this issue with my Boomkin) and was able to use all 6 visible bars, plus have unique stance bars without any issues. I used the following setup:

Action Bar 1: Caster form
Action Bars 2 - 6: Utility Bars that did not change based on form.
Action Bar 7: Bear/Dire Bear Form
Action Bar 8: Cat Form
Action Bar 9: Prowl Form
Action Bar 10: Boomkin/Resto Form

Dominoes allowed me to set which bar was used for which form and adjusted what was displayed/casted on Action Bar 1 based on the form. If something like that could be duplicated, it would make this pretty much the perfect add on.

I wasn't able to find how to adjust which bar the Boomkin used or add the unused bar to the gui, so I lost one of my utility bars.