View Single Post
02-10-10, 08:14 AM   #13
tranceeternal
A Defias Bandit
First, let me say that this addon is great so far; I'm still new to it, but I like it enough to be willing to tinker to make it just right. I'm looking forward to 6, when I can move things around a little more easily; although, playing with the lua files is fun too. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, I am trying to provide information that may be helpful, so if I am perceived as one, please let me know. I don't want to offend or upset anyone.

I think we're not quite seeing the same thing, and I think I might know the issue. It has to do with Moonkin versus Tree of Life. By default, Blizzard sets Moonkin at "Bar 6" and TOL at "Bar 10" so Druids need that extra bar. I'm using arbitrary bar numbers for simplicity. They can actually use the same bar to hold their form spells because it is not possible to have both Moonkin and TOL in the same spec. Cataclysm may change this and allow for both forms, so it would then be a unique situation.

So, it is possible for Druids to work within the 4 stance bars, by simply pointing Moonkin to the TOL bar. Dominos allows this through the config gui without using any additional bars. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to even know where in the code this would be, but it is possible.