View Single Post
01-14-13, 11:31 PM   #1
Xionyus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
First attempt at a UI. [Updated 3/20/13]

I've already posted this on another website and I've shown it to my friends that play. I'm getting good feedback so far. Anyways, I've packaged this UI into a ZIP but I'm not exactly sure if I've done it right. I'm wondering if anyone could test it out and tell me what the results are? Or if I could just get any feedback on my UI that would be fine too.

UI: http://i47.tinypic.com/2gsjqkm.jpg

EDIT [03/20/13]:

I've changed and downloaded a couple more addons and I've gotten it to my likings so far. One that isn't shown that I'm using is Aurora.

In the new LFR on my main character.

Wanted to show the skinning of my DBM bars. I downloaded !dbm and edited it a little of my own. I wanted to try and find a skin that would let me use the same border on the dbm icons that I use for my skill icons, but all of them made my WoW crash or just didn't fit in with my UI. :/

I'm using healbot right now for my raid/party frames. I really like the default blizzard UI but it's just not customizable enough. I spent all night looking for scripts that would allow me to change the texture of the bars and found nothing. But I'm content with healbot, after hours of configuration.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the banner on the top left corner of my SexyMap? I've looked and looked through the config but I swear there's nothing there.

I'm also thinking about getting rid of consolidated buffs, even though it's helpful. It's just bulky and doesn't fit in. Unless there's some sort of addon where I can skin it, I'm prolly going to get rid of it.

Any more advice would be helpful.

Last edited by Xionyus : 03-20-13 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Changed my UI a ton and I'm still wanting advice.