Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-08-12, 01:48 PM   #337
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drashnar View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing party members not showing up (as dot's) on the map anymore? Not a huge deal breaker, but mildly annoying when I find myself looking for it. Thanks for all your hard work with the fan update. Me love you long time.
While I don't generally join parties, I was in one yesterday with my son and his "icon" was on my Carbonite minimized map. It was moving when he moved, so I'm figuring that it works. Well, at least for me.

You could try disabling all of your other addons and then test by joining a party to see if it works with only Carbonite enabled. If it does, there is another addon interfering with that part of Carbonite.

Just a thought, but I remember that there is an option somewhere in Carbonite (probably on either the "Map", or "Map Minimap" page) to show other players in various areas. Maybe that's off?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-08-12 at 01:51 PM. Reason: More blah-blah.