View Single Post
04-19-12, 01:22 PM   #7
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, the minimap border still doesn't match anything.

Some spacing is still inconsistent. Two examples:
  • In the action button panel above the damage meter, there is more space between the left edge of the buttons and the left edge of the panel than between the top of buttons and top of the panel.
  • In the main action bar panel, there is more space between the right edge of the buttons and the right edge of the panel than between the top of the buttons and the top of the panel.

I can't see the tooltip or damage meter in either screenshot, so I can't tell if you fixed those issues.

Other suggestions:

Move the chat input box above the frame, so you do not have to have a big gap below the chat frame.

Remove the chat frame's built-in background (right-click the chat tab, click Background, and drag the opacity slider all the way to the bottom) to avoid having two overlapping backgrounds.

Put a border around the CLCInfo panels so they match the panels they are directly adjacent to. Or, even better, get rid of such huge ugly things, and use a more compact, aesthetically pleasing display for your holy power.

Get rid of the huge, ugly "micro menu" buttons (the ones that open your character window, spellbook, etc.) and replace them with a dropdown menu on Titan Panel (try this or this).

Get rid of the ancient and bloated Titan Panel and replace it with a modern Broker display that actually supports the hundreds of Broker plugins available without using resource-wasteful translation code to convert them to its own proprietary format. There are plenty of very customizable, easy-to-use, bar-style displays available. Take a look at Bazooka, Chocolate Bar, Docking Station, or Ninja Panel as a starting point. Bazooka is the one I use. Chocolate Bar is probably the easiest to use. Ninja Panel is very lightweight, but has few options for customizing its appearance. I've used Docking Station in the past, but I don't remember why I switched to Bazooka.