Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-04-12, 10:52 AM   #240
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
After today's scheduled maintence has completed, I'll be able to check my map transparency to see if it works in "other locations." I don't remember which zone or city my char is located, but I'll check later.

I see that others are reporting the same issue since I posted my comments in an earlier post a couple of days ago.
Maybe my description of the problem, in that earlier post: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=192 might give you some clue or insight.

Some areas (or, maybe it's certain colors?) of the map are still not being reduced to "fully" transparent, but remain more or less 'muddy' or even 'opaque' compared to other areas of the map, which -do- seem to render to "fully" transparent. I don't know how else to explain it, but it is different than how it used to be. It appears to me like the "background" of the map doesn't reduce to full transparency?

This isn't a complaint. I'm just exceedingly happy that you got the maps working again!
it's more I"m not sure which part everyone is saying doesn't go transparent :P is it the actual landmass maps? (the 5 continents) or something else.