View Single Post
07-24-09, 09:54 AM   #1
StephCyanide
A Defias Bandit
Tutorial about WoW UI Designer?

Hi, I'm a new member here on the forums, but I've been a "guest" for a while.
I recently downloaded the WoW UI Designer, but as I've looked at the screenshots, I still don't know how it works.

Question 1; Do you have to install addons, then direct them to the addon file (or whatever) inside the UI designer map, then upload them when you start the program? - If so, whats the file called? :X

Question 2; Are you able to change everything, such as position of the frames, the borders, the font, the size and colors?

Question 3; I also got some background graphics I downloaded for my UI, that I'd like to check out, do I upload these inside the program as well?

Question 4; Can anyone post a screenshot of his/her Retribution Paladin UI?
I'd like to get an idea of how to put my skills (sure eventually it all relies on the players playing style, but still :P)
Also, I downloaded Seal/Blessing bars as addons, so it puts it in a nice bar. So I don't have to sort them out, is this any good?

I got a bunch of other addons saved, but I'm not sure if it works together. So how do I get the original WoW UI back if I fudge anything up?
And where to put the finished UI? In which folder?

That was all. Sorry for making a whole new thread, I just couldn't find any answers related to my questions. Also, as it comes to forums, it seems to me that this is the nicest one. (As in replies from other people/players).

Thanks in advance!