Thread: Our UI Manager
View Single Post
04-17-09, 08:23 PM   #92
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by brent.billups View Post
If this were available through the SVN on the Projects page, like some other projects seem to be, I would be glad to help out (yes, I write code for a living.) I don't even need write access, but can read and test code and submit patches.

Regards
Brent, I have to respond to this. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. So many people are ready to vilify us because our updater isn't ready (not anyone in this thread, but I'm sure you can find enough other examples. ), it is so very nice to have someone offering to help.

And in case anyone else reads that wrong, please don't. I know that many of you are more than willing to help us beta test it, and we appreciate those offers just as much! We will be very glad of your feedback and bug reports when we get it to the point that it is ready for beta testing.

It's just nice to have someone who can actually help write code, etc, step up and offer to help out. It's been a very very long week (that isn't over yet /sigh), but this post along with all the rest of them that have been posted in our support and defense over the last week just means so very much to us right now. It put a smile on my face. Thank you.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti