View Single Post
07-09-12, 05:29 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And a separate post for...

Addons that will NOT be updated

I will probably remove these addons from WoWI (and Curse) after MoP goes live. Anything not on this list will be updated eventually; keep an eye on the first post for updates.

Creature Comforts
I have not played a hunter in over 3 years, and despite having a notice on the addon page that the addon was open for someone else to take over, nobody has volunteered (except one guy who never actually did anything), so I'm declaring it officially dead as of the MoP release, though I think it's basically dead already. If any Creature Comforts users with addon programming experience are reading this -- but somehow missed the big yellow warnings on the addon page for the last 2 years -- and want to take over, feel free to PM me.

GridStatusRes
Grid now had a built-in Resurrection status, so this plugin is no longer needed. I have not yet decided whether to include soulstones in Grid itself, or write a plugin for it. Discussion welcome.

Improved Totem Frame
Since the totem action bar (MultiCastActionBar) is gone in 5.0, there is no longer anything for this addon to improve.

OnScreenHealth
I haven't used this one in over 4 years, and despite years of warnings at the top of the addon page, nobody has volunteered to adopt it. It's dead, Jim.

Unlinked
Haven't used it in 3+ years. People should use BadBoy CCleaner instead.

Last edited by Phanx : 07-20-12 at 05:15 AM.