View Single Post
07-17-13, 02:32 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mortarius View Post
Is it possible to have the Preview Window from MogIt placed in a static position instead of on the tooltip?
There definitely is, and it was one of the first options I changed after installing MogIt, but as I'm not at home and can't find its exact location and wording for you, you'll have to look around in the options and find it yourself.

Originally Posted by Mortarius View Post
... but is there such an addon that would allow me to create a sentence and then have it auto say it in Trade chat like every minute or two?
There are already numerous addons that do that. I don't know what any of them are called offhand, and am not going to spend any time finding them for you because I find that kind of automated spam unnecessary and obnoxious -- if you really care about selling your item in Trade chat, you can expend the 0.000000001 calories of energy it costs you to press a macro every few minutes, and it's really annoying to reply to someone's trade ad and get no reply but the default AFK message because they decided to go to the store and leave their addon logged in spamming -- but if you really want one, I'm sure it would not be hard to find.