Thread: To many AddOns!
View Single Post
08-16-07, 01:06 PM   #13
Kyahx
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Regarding Lightheaded, its possibly the most LIGHTWEIGHT database mod I have ever used / seen. You shouldn't have to worry about deleting any of the modules because they won't even be used unless your loading the quest data from on of those quests. There is zero harm in leaving them there and enabled, and LH overall tends to use less memory than even my scrolling combat text, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you really want to know whats going on with your mods, download something that can do memory and CPU profiling (such as OptionHouse or Resource Tools). Pay *extra* special attention to CPU usage, that's going to kill you long before memory usage. In all honesty, memory usage doesnt even matter, cpu is what will affect your frame-rate.

Edit:
Regaurding Violation, it doesn't SYNC data in the same sense that SWStats does, hence its incompatible in that respect. But it does broadcast your own numbers. Our entire guild has switched to Violation and we have no inconsistency issues at all. Note you can also get a Violation plug in to increase your combat log range up to 200yds, which has the effect of making syncing nearly obsolete, as your local client log will pick up everything going on all by itself.

Last edited by Kyahx : 08-16-07 at 01:09 PM.