View Single Post
09-02-12, 09:54 AM   #400
Shanyn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Stabilo View Post
You did overcomplicate the Curse of the Elements check, you can just specify multiple matches in the dialog where you type in the name of the buff/debuff. Of course you might have done it to show the advanced editor.
I honestly didn't know. I will fiddle with it. >.<;

Originally Posted by Stabilo View Post
And, while it's personal preference, you could have worked a bit with using the auras as a grouping utility for different displays (think of displays as the old version auras) that are "similar", in your case appear at the same spot for example or are otherwise connected to each other. This helps keep the aura list tidy and will be how it'll be done in the next version!
I'm honestly not sure what you mean by "a grouping utility for different displays," but if you'd care to give me an example I can look into redoing the video with the new interface once Meowrawr is done with it and including something like this.

If I had to make a guess, you mean, say... a 5-part aura with one display for each holy power you have?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter up this thread, I'm starting to feel self-conscious about all the posts I make here, haha!