View Single Post
08-03-13, 10:06 AM   #5
Kreelor
A Firelord

One issue in your latest posted fm list

I'm not sure why you posted your version of the lua? I still see that "Pang's Stead, Valley of the Four Winds" is still duplicated (lines N/A and N/A). Is your version of the beta list I was working on now considered completed? Have you already updated all the items which I had annotated; there's no way to tell without annotations. And, why does the code have to be colored red?

EDITED Sep 17, 2013: I see by the new list you must have fixed the Pang's Stead location issue. The line numbers I mentioned above no longer apply. I marked them as "N/A" (Non-Applicable). I didn't know that you'd done that until I looked at the list again today. I still don't know if you checked all the Horde ones? I suppose the list will have to do and be accepted as completed? Nobody has reported any errors. My list was only a BETA version, hoping someone would fill-in what I couldn't do. I changed 147 FM paths to be more correct than the original file.

Last edited by Kreelor : 09-17-13 at 08:12 PM. Reason: list changed so I edited my post