05-20-08, 09:33 PM   #1
ag225
A Kobold Labourer
HUD spells

i dont know if there is anything ou tthere but i want to have an addon that has your spells/abilities close to the middle of the screen where your target is. personally being a rogue i think it would be helpful if you could have some main abilities up close you you dont have to look down and click, quite challenging if you are moving around in combat alot. i have almost no knowledge of addons lol, so any help would be appriciates

any suggestions?

thanks abunch
05-20-08, 10:41 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Have you tried a bar mod to move/resize your bars however you like them? Check out Bartender, Bongos, Trinity... There are more, too. Some are full bar replacements, some just add to the default.

edit: Action Bar category: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat19.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-21-08, 02:15 AM   #3
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ag225 View Post
i dont know if there is anything ou tthere but i want to have an addon that has your spells/abilities close to the middle of the screen where your target is. personally being a rogue i think it would be helpful if you could have some main abilities up close you you dont have to look down and click, quite challenging if you are moving around in combat alot. i have almost no knowledge of addons lol, so any help would be appriciates

any suggestions?

thanks abunch
You may want to transition from mouse clicking to using keybinds. This will take some time however once you do, you will be much faster when it comes to activating ablities. This allows for faster reactions. I did this, and while the month I spent transitioning was a bit of a pain, once I got used to using my keybindings, I became much deadlier in both PvE and PvP. I now use keypresses for abilities and I use my mouse for movement/controlling the camera. If you are 70, then I would use Dailies as a means of transitioning.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » HUD spells