04-28-10, 03:49 AM   #1
MasterZeo
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Problem with Waypoints

Ive been using carbonite for a while, big fan of it. However since I got Zaylor 1-80 lvling guide (or whatever its called) which came with tom tom ive been having a problem with carbonite. Apparently the addon adds a bunch of waypoints which carbonite seems to point to all at once. Around my normal map I see a circle (like my old mini map size) of hundreds of different arrows pointing in all different directions. It lags my wow and even my computer. Ive dug around carbonite trying to find some way to diable these waypoints and have found no luck so far. On the map they appear as green dots and there seems to be little I can do to get rid of them. Turning off my map (via the carbonite button) cuts off my lag, but I love my carbonite map and want to keep using it with this lvling guide. Does anyone out there know how to stop carbonite from displaying those waypoints? Thanks again for your help!

04-28-10, 06:08 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

In the Carb Options, not sure which heading though it is near the bottom. You'll find a checkbox for "TomTom" emulation in the waypoint arrow. That's the most likel;y cause. Uncheck the box and Carb shouldn't load the TomTom waypoints that Zygor's guide is trying to show you.

04-28-10, 02:02 PM   #3
MasterZeo
A Defias Bandit
Hey I found the option under the "General" tab, however after turning off tomtom emulation and reloading my UI the arrows and dots are still there.

Any other way we might be able to turn em off?

Attached is a SS of how my carb mini map appears and how my world map appears, if that helps any
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CarbMap.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	4206  Click image for larger version

Name:	CarbWorldMap.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	4207  

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Problem with Waypoints