04-28-10, 12:37 PM   #1
rachel72884
A Kobold Labourer
Makin' Carbonite available on Curse?

I'm sure you guys get this a lot, and are probably even terribly annoyed with all the questions about it, but, is there a chance that carbonite could be made available on curse? I mean, I have the newest curse client, and keep all my addons up to date that way. Carbonite is the only one that I have to update from a different location. I love Carbonite. And I think it might even get more users for it if it were available on Curse, or at WoWmatrix. I know that i've gotten a few ppl addicted to using it recently, and i simply can't live without it. You guys have done awesome work. But, it would be insanely convenient if Carbonite were available on Curse.com at least.

04-28-10, 12:58 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by rachel72884 View Post
I'm sure you guys get this a lot

I believe "no" was the answer given the last 34896734281724576234512409856 times that someone asked. <--- There really is text there.

04-28-10, 05:56 PM   #3
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

What you could do is add Carbonite to your favourites on this site, and get it to email you whenever there's an update on it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Makin' Carbonite available on Curse?