05-07-10, 07:08 PM   #1
Bellisaria
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite Mini-Map/Combat Issue

Hello. I've been using Carbonite for some time, and at some point I set an option so the mini-map would disappear whenever I entered combat. Things have changed, and I want to turn off or reverse this option.

Imagine my frustration when I have discovered I cannot remember where this option was, and the fact that I CANNOT find it in the option menus. I have gone through every single menu I can find with a fine tooth comb, and it's nowhere to be seen, or it has been reworded and I don't recognize it. So please tell me, how I turn off the option for the mini-map to disappear when I enter combat?

05-08-10, 02:34 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Right click on the upper border of the minimap, then UNcheck "hide in combat".

Wow! 1000 posts!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

05-08-10, 03:19 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If your map is locked (you know, so you can't move or re-size it by accident) right click the little lock symbol, and uncheck the "Hide in combat" box. Then re-lock the map.

For some reason if I click on the frame for the Carbonite minimized map, and it is locked, I don't get a pop up menu. I don't know if this is default behavior, but it's always acted like this for me. Of course, I've been told that my computer does some rather odd things, so ....

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-08-10 at 02:35 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Mini-Map/Combat Issue