05-28-11, 03:00 PM   #1
dogpound389
A Defias Bandit
needing some help

everytime i open up my quest log it opens the wow and the carbonite quest log and the only way i can get to the carbonite quest log if i open up my friends list does anyone know how to fix this

05-29-11, 12:43 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How does your quest log work if you have Carbonite as the only enabled addon? In other words, disable all addons (but not with the "Disable all" button), then enable Carbonite only and test. That's the only way to find out if the problem is Carbonite itself, or there is a conflict with another addon causing the problem.

If you disable all of your addons with the "Disable all" button, it will disable (uncheck) all of your addons on ALL of your characters.

05-29-11, 01:55 AM   #3
dogpound389
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
How does your quest log work if you have Carbonite as the only enabled addon? In other words, disable all addons (but not with the "Disable all" button), then enable Carbonite only and test. That's the only way to find out if the problem is Carbonite itself, or there is a conflict with another addon causing the problem.

If you disable all of your addons with the "Disable all" button, it will disable (uncheck) all of your addons on ALL of your characters.
thank you it was another addon messing with it that addon moveanything

05-29-11, 08:29 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dogpound389 View Post
thank you it was another addon messing with it that addon moveanything
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » needing some help