08-24-06, 09:53 AM   #1
pastarunner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1.12 BGs issue with Decursive continued 1.9.8 RC2

Is anybody else besides me having issues using "Decursive continued 1.9.8 RC2" in the 1.12 cross-realm Battlegrounds? It shows the debuffed players just fine like before. But when I hit my hotkey, I think it's failing to actually select a debuffed player. For example, if a sheeped teammate is right next to me (well within range), and I hit my hotkey to dispell it, then I get an error like "Nothing to dispell" and/or Decursive will say that player is out of range.

I had no problems with Decursive in patch 1.11. After patch 1.12 came out, I upgraded to "Decursive continued 1.9.8 RC2", but it still has the same problem in Battlegrounds.

I haven't done any PVE raids since patch 1.12 came out, so I don't know yet if it works there or not. I'm wondering if Decursive is getting tripped up somehow by players being from different realms, or the way the Battlegrounds "auto-group" people.
08-24-06, 10:43 AM   #2
Lute
An Aku'mai Servant
Hello, maybe you would like join us in trying an Ace'd equivalent to Decursive
name is Detox:

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.p...ic,1895.0.html
08-24-06, 10:59 AM   #3
Fritty
A Cyclonian
I would suggest that you make sure you have Blizzard's self cast option turned off.
08-25-06, 08:17 AM   #4
pastarunner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Fritty
I would suggest that you make sure you have Blizzard's self cast option turned off.
Thank you, that did the trick. :-) I have switched to using the Intellicast addon for auto self-casting instead of Blizzard's auto self-casting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 1.12 BGs issue with Decursive continued 1.9.8 RC2