01-04-11, 09:20 PM   #1
Evershank
A Defias Bandit
Angry Quest watch and tiptac conflicts?

I've been having a problem with my tooltips disappearing about 1 second after I mouse over ANYTHING. Be it action bars, unit frames, or anything else. I use Tiptac, and have tried messing with the settings in every which way.

BUT, I've finally been able to find out what exactly can be done to make this happen, and stop happening. Tooltips are perfectly fine until I mouse over a quest button or click the track buttons, in the Carbonite quest watch window, the invisible buttons that give you a paragraph or so of the actual quest text/description.

Once that has been done, my tooltips, in game, and everywhere else, disappear. I hold the cursor on the item/etc and don't budge my mouse, and they just disappear after 1 sec max.... Once I minimize the quest watch window, my tooltips go back to normal...and I can even maximize the watch list again, and they stay unchanged. But once again, if I mouse over a button, or click the track buttons my tooltip disappears in a second or less.... When I say disappear, I should probably say fade. Can anyone give me some advice, or instructions on how to fix this problem? It's becoming very annoying....like water torture...

01-05-11, 04:51 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I'm using both Carbonite and TipTac as well, and that's not an issue on my computer.

01-05-11, 07:58 AM   #3
Evershank
A Defias Bandit
I forgot to mention, I have all my anchors set to mouse. Maybe that is part of the problem? But that is the only reason I use Tiptac.

01-05-11, 10:02 AM   #4
Jigain
A Molten Giant

No, mine anchors to the mouse too.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest watch and tiptac conflicts?