02-20-10, 12:58 AM   #1
jumpinbuddah420
A Murloc Raider
Bug Social button problems

OK so i know its the new carbonite .. because its fine when i tern it off .. and i have tried to re install it and nothing

but my join random dungon button the little one looks like it is all ways pushed down and i can click on any of those buttons to pop open windows and close them just fine ... except for my Social button if i press it it looks like it is all ways being pressed down and the window never pops up... whats the problem lol ???

02-20-10, 01:06 AM   #2
jumpinbuddah420
A Murloc Raider
So any fix / addons or something to make it work w/e would be grate

02-20-10, 07:04 AM   #3
d12squall
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jumpinbuddah420 View Post
OK so i know its the new carbonite .. because its fine when i tern it off .. and i have tried to re install it and nothing

but my join random dungon button the little one looks like it is all ways pushed down and i can click on any of those buttons to pop open windows and close them just fine ... except for my Social button if i press it it looks like it is all ways being pressed down and the window never pops up... whats the problem lol ???
At 1st mine is white and then when i press it it turns grey, even after pressing it again to close the window. But it still opens and closes with no issues. Also, press 'o' to open up carbonites friend/guild/social window and select the tab from there. I do not have that problem.

02-20-10, 08:44 AM   #4
jumpinbuddah420
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by d12squall View Post
At 1st mine is white and then when i press it it turns grey, even after pressing it again to close the window. But it still opens and closes with no issues. Also, press 'o' to open up carbonites friend/guild/social window and select the tab from there. I do not have that problem.
mine opens no window even if i press "o" just never comes up ... all the other ones will but social

02-20-10, 08:50 AM   #5
jumpinbuddah420
A Murloc Raider
where can i get carbonite 3.2 the one b4 3.3 ... because that worked for me ... so just in case i cant fix 3.3 for a little i still can use the awesome carbonite

03-22-10, 01:45 PM   #6
dragonmyth
A Murloc Raider
Question Social

I have the problem of on my higher lvl toons is when i open the social window i opens fine but i haave no tabs at the bottom to go to the friends list or raids none of the tabs show up but on my lower lvl toons i have on problem. What might i be doing wrong, I have reloaded it and done with and w/o the mods. Now another thing I think since the last update the mini-map window is opening up as a square and not as a round map even though the box is ck as opening up as a round 1. the mining,herbs and the fishing nodes r in a round format the map its self is square. Help ty

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Bug Social button problems