07-21-09, 08:49 PM   #1
jimzon
A Kobold Labourer
Lightbulb Can someone make an add-on

heeyy guys ^^
I'm looking for someone who can compremise 2 add-ons in 1 I'm not good in making add-ons so i hope someone can help me.

I want this interface:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1050.html#info

But i'm an holy priest and i use HealBot the guy with that interface is useing Grid
can someone make an add-on that looks the same ass Grid (in that interface or just the same as Grid) but with the functions of healbot (clicking on the caracter with left mouse buton for an smal heal right mouse click for greater heal etc.)
hope someone is smart enough to make that becouse I'm not

if you have questions about my idea just post it

Great tnx from me Solana [Emeriss]
07-21-09, 09:28 PM   #2
Verissi
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jimzon View Post
heeyy guys ^^
But i'm an holy priest and i use HealBot the guy with that interface is useing Grid
can someone make an add-on that looks the same ass Grid (in that interface or just the same as Grid) but with the functions of healbot (clicking on the caracter with left mouse buton for an smal heal right mouse click for greater heal etc.)
You can try using either VuhDo (Curse) or a combination of Grid and Clique. Personally, I use Grid/Clique together (I too have a holy priest), but both allow you to bind your clicks to whatever spells that you'd like, so you could match your Healbot clicking setup if you prefer.

I've heard some really good things about VuhDo, but like most healers, I'm always slow to change from something that I'm already comfortable with Hope that helps!
07-23-09, 12:15 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I tried VuhDo for the first time on my Holy Priest in a 25 Ulduar raid last night. I really like it, even over my old Grid+Clique setup. It's very configurable (Healbot always seems to look the same), almost as much as Grid is, and has very nice features.

The more healing incoming on a character, the bigger the text for the incoming heals is (The Tank on Ignis, at one point, had over 50k in incoming heals o.O it was huge!). It color codes the health boxes not on percent of health lost - but more as a ranking of how IMPORTANT that heal is. The person with lowest % of HP is the brightest red, and the others are based on how hurt they are compared to that person.

It also seemed more reactive to agro changes than Grid was, but that may have been my imagination.

Hell, I even use it on my Pally, with my Blessings and Hands, since I'm Prot/Ret.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can someone make an add-on