04-19-08, 05:28 AM   #1
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Exclamation Poeple with scripting skills, help needed!

i just found this addon very cool and downloaded it but the problem is that i don't like where they are on my screen and i want to move the Unitframes:

The Addon: oUF unitframes

But the problem is that this addon doesn't have any slashcommands nor a GUI only way to configure this is throu going into the .lua file and change and since i have no clue() about that stuff im curious if there is any voluntary who can help me out!

Thx in advance!
04-19-08, 10:53 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What you linked is only a layout. Did you download the actual unit frames addon via the link provided on that download page?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-19-08, 11:01 AM   #3
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you did actually download oUF and the layout, then you need to open up the layout.lua file, go to near the bottom and look for the line
Code:
player:SetPoint("CENTER", -220, -295)
or something along those lines (I've already changed mine)

This controls where the player frame is. Ignore the first word for now. What you want to worry about are those 2 numbers. The first number is the X offset, the horizontal position. Negative values go towards the left, positive values towards the right.

The second number is the Y offset, the vertical position. Negative values go down, positive values go up.

You can change these numbers to make the frames go anywhere you want for all the different frames. (You should see target, pet, focus and tot below the player one)

NOTE: The focus, pet and tot frames are anchored to the player and target frames. This means wherever their anchor goes, these frames will follow them. So you really shouldn't need to mess with these ones.
04-20-08, 02:54 AM   #4
GOSYDELIX
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thx for the help.. and to change target / raid / party frames, i will be looking for the same thing but only "target" first in the code name ?

EDIT: can't find the text in the .lua file , is anyone willingly to conf. it and send it to me via mail.. i can show u where i want all the frames.

Last edited by GOSYDELIX : 04-20-08 at 02:57 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Poeple with scripting skills, help needed!