08-24-09, 12:47 AM   #1
Moes
A Murloc Raider
maps of instances??

Just got a quick question about the maps for instances. I was making a run through the Deadmines and as soon as I went into the building were the entrance to the instance starts there was no movement of my cursor and the map did not show the mines. I got kinda lost. I was used to looking at the default map and seeing which way to go. Also when I entered the instance there was once again no map. Am I missing something? I'm sure there is a setting I need to adjust. Thanks in advance and great add-on.

08-24-09, 12:51 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Carb doesn't have instance maps of its own, but if you install Atlas Carb will get the maps from it. Atlas doesn't even have to be activated for this to work.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

08-24-09, 10:43 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24684

08-24-09, 11:16 AM   #4
Moes
A Murloc Raider
OK. I downloaded Atlas and installed it into the addons folder. I activated it when I was at the log-in screen. So what your saying is next time I go into a instance all I have to do is zoom in and I will be able to see the map of the instance? All I was seeing was a yellow background when I zoomed in. Do I have to keep zooming? Thanks

08-24-09, 11:24 AM   #5
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You should see the Atlas minimap button icon if it is loaded.

To test, right click an instance icon on the map and select "Toggle Instance Map", then zoom in. Entering or leaving an instance automatically does the same toggle.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » maps of instances??