04-11-16, 11:12 PM   #1
Slurpuff
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Resource Bars Reversed for Specific Classes

This problem has been persistent since one of the updates from last year. Currently, class resource bars for specific classes (e.g. warrior's rage, death knight's runic power, etc.) are inverted when the health bar is not.

For example, here's a fresh level 1 warrior's player frame:

At the moment, certain classes are immune from this bug, such as my hunter and mage; however, this problem makes specific classes extremely frustrating. I've been forced to create a Weakaura to track these resources in the meantime, but it's very ugly and intrusive.

Can you please show me how to fix this that doesn't involve removing all of my Real UI files and starting from scratch?

Thank you.
04-15-16, 04:36 PM   #2
Slurpuff
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I found a fix, but I'm not sure if it will give any other problems in the future:

If you navigate to the UnitFrames folder, found within the parent folders of nibRealUI and HUD, there's a lua filed titled Shared. Within this file, I navigated to the lines that listed the inversion of the rage and runic power bars. I then changed the "true" to "false."

I'm not sure if this will throw errors down the road, but as of right now it prevents the bars from inverting themselves independently from the Health Bars.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Resource Bars Reversed for Specific Classes