07-06-06, 05:00 AM   #1
Belius
A Murloc Raider

BibToolbars - Any Help Appreciated!!!!

Insomminiax uses, I believe, BibToolbars, which give a number of 12 button rows, these are really good and i like the look and manuvability of them.

Quick question is - they come as a standard 12 button row, which you can play about with but can you rdeuce the actual amount of buttons say from 12 to 8. The reason for this is i would like to put a vertical row down the right hand side, in a straight line, but 12 is too many and they, i dont' think, hide unsed buttons so it looks a bit messy.

In essence can you reduce the amount of buttons or hide the unsed ones. I have had a look at the menu and can't find an option for either.

Once again any help appreciated.

Bel
07-06-06, 06:29 AM   #2
Leviathan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

you can hide unused buttons
07-06-06, 06:48 AM   #3
Belius
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Leviathan
you can hide unused buttons
Thanks for your respoonse Leviathon - Do you know how to do this, as i have throu the options and i can't find an option to be able to do this?

Once again - many thanks
07-06-06, 06:07 PM   #4
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In the BibBar - or whatever its called, it has an arrow, you click it and it expands - is a bluish grid-like button. Click this will alter between 3 states:

Hidden, collapsed, expanded.

But basically, any unused slot will not have anything in it, and thus if you do it right the bar can "have" anywhere from 0 to 12 slots.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BibToolbars - Any Help Appreciated!!!!