04-19-08, 08:43 AM   #1
SpencerK
A Defias Bandit
SCT does not show critical hit text anymore.

Hello there, was wondering if someone could help me out. Before the last patch when I did a critical hit, red text used to flash-up and stick saying, "Critical" and then you would see the number. But ever since the last patch it does not do this any more. I have the "Sticky Crits" and "Flash" options enabled in the options.

Course this is not a game breaker, but I like to know when I have crit, its something I'm used to, see that red "Critical" pop up every now and then rocks..
Indeed I have tried to search, reinstall - everything. It must be a problem with me, otherwise I would have found some posts about this.

Any ideas as to why the "Critical" red text does not flash - up any more when I make a critical hit.

Thank you very much indeed.
04-19-08, 10:49 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That red "Critical" must have been added by another mod you had/have installed.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-19-08, 11:25 AM   #3
SpencerK
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
That red "Critical" must have been added by another mod you had/have installed.
Hello there, thanks for answering. But, damn.. lol, I just cannot find what addon that is. Thought it was one called Critline, spoke to the developer and he said it was not his - So then It was SCT.

The hunt goes on.

Thanks for your time.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT does not show critical hit text anymore.