04-01-11, 09:21 PM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
AH Scans

From what I understand in Auctioneer, there is a vendor scan that alerts you when an item is on the AH less then the vendor price.

I'm not really in to Auctioneer or Auctioneer lite. I'm wondering if there is some other lite version or a stand alone that would work no matter what auction addon you had or if you didn't use one at all?

I personally toggling between auctionator and TSM (which is in beta). But I figure on my friends who run light (little to no addons) this would be an easy gold maker.
04-02-11, 07:06 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All of the AH addons, over time, get seemingly weighty (which isn't really the right term I guess). You merely have to delete the saved scan file(s)... those get bigger, and bigger, and bigger each time you run a scan.
04-03-11, 12:47 AM   #3
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
I'm sorry I don't think I was clear on what I was looking for.

Is there an addon available that will just scan the Auction house with the sole purpose of finding items that are posted on the AH less then their vendor value. There would be no need to save a scan once it's done. pause on the item with a would you like to bid, purchase or pass option.

It would be stand alone so you wouldn't even need an AH addon of any kind and something that might work with any AH Addon like Auctionator or TSM.
04-03-11, 02:08 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've not seen anything like that... but that's not to say one doesn't exist. I'm sure someone will chime in with a link should there be one out there.
04-06-11, 08:19 AM   #5
Symbolis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Been a bit, but I seem to recall that Auctioneer alerts you when you put an item in the 'Post Box'. There'll be some red text below(?) saying "Warning: Item Below Vendor Price' or something along those lines.

EDIT: Re-read now that I'm awake and I'm pretty sure that's in Auctioneer, too. It's the 'Vendor' searchUI. As for stand-alone, haven't seen one.

Last edited by Symbolis : 04-06-11 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Sleep idiocy!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » AH Scans