09-16-10, 07:55 AM   #1
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New patch data available to D/L

Anyone have a clue what is coming next patch? I "heard" a rumor that the new talent trees were coming pre-cata. Speculation? Blue posts?
09-16-10, 09:12 AM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

If it's for Pre-DL, it's probably most of the Artwork for the 1st Pre-Cata patch.

The 4.0.1 patch (1st Pre-Cata) is currently on the Public PTR, that's why I'm guessing it's the new art and such. Blizzard has said there will actually be 2 different Pre-Cata patches (4.0.1 and 4.0.3) this time around. The first one will be the new UI and new in-game systems (talents, changes to stats, etc), and the 2nd one should be some more of the world changes.
09-16-10, 09:32 AM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

/sigh

I just canceled my WoW account as I don't want to waste the 15 bucks when all I'm doing is testing the Beta.

Which means I'll be stuck dl'ing a butt-load come Cata release.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
09-16-10, 09:59 AM   #4
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
/sigh

I just canceled my WoW account as I don't want to waste the 15 bucks when all I'm doing is testing the Beta.

Which means I'll be stuck dl'ing a butt-load come Cata release.
Neh, just launch the background downloader from the warcraft folder (as an admin). No need to log on.
09-16-10, 10:13 AM   #5
Sec
A Cyclonian

I keep getting a runtime error, whether the downloader is loaded by the game client or manually/standalone loaded.
09-16-10, 10:23 PM   #6
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
I keep getting a runtime error, whether the downloader is loaded by the game client or manually/standalone loaded.
Does

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538

Help ?
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » New patch data available to D/L