Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-04-08, 01:14 PM   #1
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Tacit UI v3.0 Released!

Tacit UI v3.0 is out! Any comments, criticisms, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Tacit UI Download

Thanks!

Last edited by Levee : 09-06-09 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Updated UI. <3
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-08, 04:00 AM   #2
Fauche
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Still need the 1440*900 Widescreen release dude... Seriously, I can't wait!!

Fauche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-08, 12:50 AM   #3
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Version 1.3 released, updated for Patch 2.4!

Check it out!
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-08, 06:39 PM   #4
Sethius
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
I downloaded it and installed as you said.
And I love it.
except.
The names.. of My, My target, My Targets Target, and the health point numbers of all of those will randomly disappear or be there.. same thing with the party. I would really love if you could figure out what causes this.
Sethius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-08, 09:45 AM   #5
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by Sethius View Post
I downloaded it and installed as you said.
And I love it.
except.
The names.. of My, My target, My Targets Target, and the health point numbers of all of those will randomly disappear or be there.. same thing with the party. I would really love if you could figure out what causes this.
I'm uploading a new version of the UI right now that corrects this issue.
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-08, 01:41 PM   #6
Sethius
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by Tacit_Hunter View Post
I'm uploading a new version of the UI right now that corrects this issue.
I love you so much, Have my children?
Sethius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-08, 12:51 AM   #7
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by Sethius View Post
I love you so much, Have my children?
I think that might be a bit extreme, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment.

<3!
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-08, 02:51 PM   #8
Devasqua
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2
I just have to say I love this setup very nice work.
Devasqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-08, 09:43 AM   #9
forataus
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
1440x900

hey i really like the look of this ui ive tried puttin it in 1440x900 res but im useless and cant do it id really appreciate it if you could sort a 1440x900 resolution out for me
forataus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-09, 11:29 AM   #10
Neceros
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Hey Levee,

I really like the changes you made in your 3.3 change. However, I really dislike the fonts. Is there anyway to undo all the font changes?

Thanks!
Neceros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-09, 04:33 PM   #11
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by Neceros View Post
Hey Levee,

I really like the changes you made in your 3.3 change. However, I really dislike the fonts. Is there anyway to undo all the font changes?

Thanks!
You would have to go into each add on and manually change the fonts. STUF, Chatter, and MSBT are the primary offenders.
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-09, 08:15 AM   #12
Vixyn77
A Murloc Raider
 
Vixyn77's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Heya Levee, first of all great job on your UI its great.
However i have a question, how did u changed the color of all your spells/abilities on the action bar?

Thanks in advance.

Cmpts

Vixyn
Vixyn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-09, 07:55 PM   #13
Raku
A Defias Bandit
 
Raku's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
any video's on youtube, would like to see the ui in action
Raku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-09, 05:33 PM   #14
Vixyn77
A Murloc Raider
 
Vixyn77's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
making one soon ill post it
Vixyn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-10, 11:42 AM   #15
gullden
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
Smile

what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it.


Last edited by gullden : 01-09-10 at 12:24 PM.
gullden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-10, 12:37 PM   #16
nettermann
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by gullden View Post
what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it.

Cast bar is Quartz (/quartz) and the tooltip is tiptac (/tip)
nettermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-10, 07:14 PM   #17
gullden
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4
just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.
gullden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-10, 10:39 PM   #18
tintingurl
A Frostmaul Preserver
 
tintingurl's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 295
I think its baggins in there
__________________
tintingurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-10, 07:19 PM   #19
Levee
Premium Member
 
Levee's Avatar
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 26
Originally Posted by gullden View Post
just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.
The newest version uses ArkInventory rather than Baggins, since Baggins was causing crashes consistently.
Levee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-10, 10:05 PM   #20
SanderrX
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Hey

Very nice ui! I really love it, though, some of the fonts are a bit tooo small imo, any way to change this?
SanderrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go BackWoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Tacit UI v1.0 Released!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off