Unread 07-23-09, 07:23 AM   #1
Morvar
A Murloc Raider
smart debuff integration

Hello outthere,

any chance that someone can do the same thing with smartdebuff like decursive?
morv
Unread 07-23-09, 08:14 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI User and Supporter

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't looked at how Smart Debuff situates its framework but I'll let someone else *hint hint voodoo* take a gander before I grab it

Can't be selfish now can I ?
Unread 01-04-10, 12:56 PM   #3
radicall8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm sorry to post on a 6 month old thread, but I am genuinely curious as to if SmartDebuff will have integration with nUI at any given time? I know that the coders are busy with other things, and that the original author is re-doing nUI from the ground up - but I just want to know .

Thanks for the reply,
~Radicall8
Unread 01-04-10, 04:40 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI User and Supporter

Premium Member
Wow this is an old thread. Rofl. I'll take a look at smart debuff and see how it works. May take a while though while I investigate how SmartDebuff works.
Unread 01-04-10, 05:07 PM   #5
radicall8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yay! Thank you a ton! I understand the time it would take, as I've looked at some of the .lua for integration files - I'm nowhere near smart enough to start figuring that stuff out... so I just pray and hope that someone out there skilled in this stuff can be like "Oh, here ya go!" It may not happen like that, but I can always dream!

Again, sorry for resurrecting an old thread - but when I Google, this is the one that comes up for what I'm looking for.

Thanks again,
~Radicall8
Unread 01-04-10, 06:04 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI User and Supporter

Premium Member
No probs. I try to have these threads on my list to watch but somehow didnt have this one

I've done the initial coding .. copy and paste works wonders rofl. Will test it out a bit but I won't be able to see the effects in a group so may need you to test that side of things out before I finalise things
Unread 01-04-10, 06:31 PM   #7
radicall8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have absolutely no issues doing that - as I'm sure there may be others out there that like this addon. On a side note - one thing I've noticed (maybe it's a setting I've done) is that when sorted by group, the addon grows up and to the left - as in You are the primary anchor at first, then people get invited and it grows up, as it turns into a raid, Group 1 gets pushed left and Group 2 has a new column - so on and so forth.

Hope this helps,
~Radicall8

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » smart debuff integration