06-15-10, 06:49 PM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Low health screen edge flash?

I used to use X-Perl and it had the option to use a low health screen edge flash. I "got away" from X-Perl and am now using Pitbull4 which doesn't have that option. I'm looking for a way to get that back without having to go back to X-Perl. Sorry, can't help it. I've "died" too many times recently and want my "crutch" back.
06-15-10, 06:59 PM   #2
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

theres a DPS meter that does it.

i think its omen
06-15-10, 10:54 PM   #3
SannaSK
An Aku'mai Servant
I'm reasonably sure omen doesn't do health... it does aggro screen flash (with options for stuff like shaking the screen, different noises, etc), but I'm not thinking it does health.

I have Mik's SBT and it has a Low Health beep in it. Peruse as desired.
06-15-10, 10:57 PM   #4
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by SannaSK View Post
I'm reasonably sure omen doesn't do health... it does aggro screen flash (with options for stuff like shaking the screen, different noises, etc), but I'm not thinking it does health.

I have Mik's SBT and it has a Low Health beep in it. Peruse as desired.
i said i think, but its a dps meter.
06-15-10, 11:11 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
theres a DPS meter that does it.

i think its omen
I have Omen, and that doesn't do it for health.

I have Mik's SBT and it has a Low Health beep in it.
I use, and really like, Parrot and am simply not interested in changing. Besides, a "beep" is not as attention getting as a screen edge flash in my opinion.

Thanks, though, for the idea's. I'm hoping there's some way I can either code it into PB4, or there is an addon available that only does this one thing. Mostly, the addon, since I can't code worth crap. Please don't pay any attention to that <<----- "AddOn Author" thing under my avatar. If you ever looked at the "addons" I did, you'd see it's a sham, really. Sorry.
06-16-10, 11:57 PM   #6
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You should be able to do something like this with power auras, I do something similar for hero/BL. However, I can't get my chosen graphic to go to the edges of the screen while still being centered.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Low health screen edge flash?