Unread 10-12-12, 10:58 PM   #1
SnailCraft
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SnailUI

Hello guys, I created my own UI using oUF that can be seen here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...0-SnailUI.html

If anyone wants to test it out and give me feedback or report bugs, I would like that very much. Here's the description in case anyone is interested:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SnailUI

SnailUI is a pixel perfect UI, meaning everything is aligned perfectly. SnailUI skins almost everything, including the minimap, action bar, casting bars, etc. SnailUI is currently in a beta state, so there are probably plenty of bugs to be found. I would appreciate it if you reported them in the comments or through Twitter.

A lot of aspects of SnailUI can be changed via the in game interface options (or by typing /SUI or /SnailUI) or via the lua files themselves. This UI is also using Tuk's warlock bars addon as a temporary fix until oUF is updated. Should you need to contact me, I can be found via Twitter. (@1Snail)

Features
  • Fully supports any resolution (less than 1024x768 can look strange) and any multisample level
  • Theme based UI that offers tons of customization
  • Supports all classes and specs, changing based on what your current spec is
  • Some specific talents are supported (Such as removing pet bars if you have Grimoire of Sacrifice for Warlocks)
  • A lot of Healbot-esque features are supported such as health prediction
  • Very small and very fast
  • Hides a lot of frames that you do not need to see in combat to reduce clutter (Can be shown by clicking the 'Show Misc Frames' button at the top [requires you to hover over it first])
  • Widescreen action buttons (First time I have ever seen someone do this)
  • Easy central focused class bars to help you watch your character more easily (Get out of that fire!)
  • Easy to extend or create your own themes
  • All class bars are supported (Combo point bar, rune bar, etc.)
  • Automatically repairs your items when visiting a vendor
  • Automatically sells all gray items when visiting a vendor
  • Automatically releases when you die in a battleground

Download

You can download SnailUI at either of these sites:

WoW Interface: http://wowinterface.com/downloads/info20900-SnailUI
Curse: http://curse.com/addons/wow/snailui

Mirrors of all of the SnailUI releases can be found here: https://github.com/1Snail/SnailUI/downloads

You can also stay up to date with the cutting edge versions of SnailUI by visiting its GitHub repository here: https://github.com/1Snail/SnailUI (The files here can change many times a day so it's not recommended to use this version of SnailUI unless you know what you are doing)

Installation

Read: SnailUI relies on both oUF and oUF_SpellRange, so make sure that these 2 addons are installed before continuing. To install SnailUI, just unzip the SnailUI folder into your World of Warcraft / Interface / Addons folder and you are good to go.
SnailCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-12, 02:57 AM   #2
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Currently trying it out, and loving how it looks so far. One question, would you be willing to upload just the oUF layout from it separately in the future? I really like the UF, and the party frames, and would love to be able to use them sometime in the future if possible.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".
Coote is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-12, 12:19 AM   #3
SnailCraft
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Coote View Post
Currently trying it out, and loving how it looks so far. One question, would you be willing to upload just the oUF layout from it separately in the future? I really like the UF, and the party frames, and would love to be able to use them sometime in the future if possible.
I doubt I would do that but you could very easily just disable the parts of the UI you don't like and accomplish the same thing I suppose.
SnailCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-12, 02:13 PM   #4
Sunbright
A Kobold Labourer
?

So..Minimap buttons? Do they exist? I can't seem to find them, or get them to work with Minimap Button Frame.
Sunbright is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackWoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » SnailUI