Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-15-09, 05:56 AM   #1
Sekke
A Murloc Raider
Buff/Debuff Tracker, Using BARS

I'm looking for an addon that will relatively easily allow me to track SPECIFIC buffs and debuffs with bars (preferably attaching the relevant icon to the bar as well). Support for bar growth is preferred, and the ability to separate the bars into different areas is a must.

So far the closest I've come is NeedToKnow, but it doesn't support the bar growth or icon display that I want (I suppose I could use TellMeWhen and place the icons near the bars, but that seems very unnecessary and cumbersome).

sFilter2 seems to do exactly what I want, but I'm not familiar enough with Lua to set it up correctly. I'm sometimes able to tinker with code, but I tried and couldn't seem to get it to work. If someone knows an easy way to set this up (without using oUF) that would actually be the best solution.

Addons like ClassTimers or SatrinaBuffFrames are great, but beyond the scope of what I need. ForteXorcist is ALMOST what I need, but for some reason it refuses to track certain buffs, and I can't seem to split it up into multiple areas.

Any help is appreciated.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Buff/Debuff Tracker, Using BARS